On Tuesday the United States of America President Donald Trump took a step back from increasing his criticism toward Saudi Arabia in regards to the disappearance of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Trump said in the conversation, "Here we go again with your guilty until proven innocent,” He compared these accusations upon Saudi Arabia to the sexual offense accusations from various women against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh through his confirmation hearing.
Turkish executives said that Khashoggi had been killed and dismembered with a bone saw after he entered the office in Istanbul on Oct. 2. The Saudi administration has rejected the accusations.
Yesterday The President of the United States of America said, “that would be bad if Saudi Arabia's king and crown prince knew about the suspected killing of Khashoggi in the Saudi consulate.”
And also Trump told Fox Business "You'll start hearing what is happening."
"Turkey is looking at it very strongly. We are all looking at it together. But Turkey and Saudi Arabia are looking at it very strongly," he added.
Trump's remarks arrived as a Turkish official announced to the Associated Press that a police research of that consulate obtained proof that Khashoggi was murdered there after last being seen entering it.
On Tuesday President Trump said, on Twitter, he had talked with bin Salman, on the phone who totally denied any knowledge of what happened in the consulate. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was with Bin Salman in Saudi Arabia during that call.
Pompeo said he had direct and candid conversations with the king and the crown prince, as well as Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir.
"My assessment from these meetings is that there is serious commitment to determine all the facts and ensure accountability, including accountability for Saudi Arabia's senior leaders or senior officials," Pompeo added.
Trump steps back from criticising Saudia Arabia
Market Trends - 17/10/2018